- <b> <b></b> Person:</b> What's the point in waiting for an episode for months?<p><b>Fandom:</b> Actually, not so easy to wait but our pastime is following other serials and comparing them to Doctor Who in the meantime. Then we say "Not bad but not Doctor Who.". That's how we live, yeah.<p><p>
- <b> Person:</b> What about Doctor Who and LGBTQ's?<p><b>Fandom:</b> That's obvious we have a straight Doctor. Rumour has it that Moffat's attitude is sexist sometimes but it's up to you. Now LGBTQ's; we do even have a lesbian couple: Madam Vastra and Jenny. Madam Vastra is a she and a lizard but Jenny never gives up on her. This beautiful relationship warms up our hearts yeah.<p>
- Person: Liked Capaldi or not?
- Fandom: Well, that's the question. Fandom can be a little Clara now because he is brand new. Maybe scary, maybe hot. Let's take our time until Moffat brings something round.
- Person: Seems like you're good with the eyebrows. Your humour depends on them, doesn't it?
- Fandom: The Doctor himself mentions that all the time. What and all we can do is to love him. Case closed.
- <b> You:</b> How long does it take to get yourself in Doctor Who Universe?<p><b>Fandom:</b> When it comes to "how long"s, considering the relativity, only you would and could know that.<p>
Everybody, happy with our pudding brains?
← Daha önceki gönderiler 3 sayfa arasından 1. sayfa